Announcements regarding our community
We are excited to announce the launch of "Flubit Points".
Flubit Points are the world's first MUE blockchain powered loyalty points program.
Continuing the on-going efforts to bring more of the general public into digital currencies, Flubit Points are the culmination of months of work, and form a central part of our drive to bring crypto-shopping to a wider audience.
Creating a frictionless flow for non-crypto users, Flubit Points take the existing user experience of a “point-based loyalty scheme” and integrates it into the MUE blockchain.
As of today, every Flubit.com user account now has access to a unique white-labelled MUE Wallet right within their browser; this enables them to easily buy MUE (branded as Flubit Points) in a few clicks, and make significant savings (20%+) when they use points at checkout. No longer are users required to download/install crypto wallets, everything is seamless within their account.
Here are the key benefits to the end userAct as loyalty points/rewards, something already familiar with the every-day shopper. Easily obtained/purchased by traditional checkout (via credit card) in a few clicks. After purchase the points immediately show inside your user-account, no downloads needed. Provide users with 20%+ savings on every item they buy on Flubit.com No mention of blockchain or crypto - the end user has no idea Flubit Points are any different to any other loyalty points scheme, (apart from the massive savings they receive of course)! No need to download external apps or mobile wallets, the user’s points are kept as part of their Flubit.com account. "Advanced" users have the option to "withdraw" their Flubit Points into their MUE wallet - Flubit Points are equivalent to MUE 1:1. Likewise, users can always send their MUE to their Flubit Points Wallet using a dedicated MUE address. Provide multiple opportunities to obtain more points by referring friends/family & completing tasks e.g tweets, FaceBook posts, "levelling up" their account, reviewing items etc You can even send friends and family Flubit Points by using their email address, just like PayPal! Never expire and can be purchased anytime and spent to save 20% instantly on over 12 million products.
As a traditional e-commerce platform, Flubit.com will continue to accept Credit/Debit card payments, and of course we will continue to accept crypto payments, with MUE users receiving the same significant discounts as Flubit Points holders.
If you love what we're doing and want to help us grow, we are offering equity in all our commercial activities, more details available here : https://www.monetaryunit.com/support-mue
For random chit chat and non-MUE related stuff
Keep your website platform and software up to date :
• If our website and the software are not checked properly it can allow intruders and malware to take advantage of the site.
• Whenever we get an update check it and install it immediately.
• Even the site certificate should be kept up to date. This won’t affect the website performance but help the website to show up in the search engine. Use security plugins :
• Just as we protect our Laptop from malware and virus, we require a security plugin to protect our website. For this, we require security plugins.
• Sucuri Firewall is a good paid option, and there are free firewall plugins available in the market. Install SSL Certificate :
• An SSL Certificate ensures that the website is secure and can transfer data securely from the server to the person’s browser.
• You have various SSL options available in the market. Domain validation, business validation, and extended validation. Out of these three business validation and extended validation is a must by Google to receive a green “SECURE” signal to the website.
• We at B-Webdesign Mumbai, which is also the best website design agency in Mumbai helps you to get an SSL Certificate . Use HTTPS Encryption :
• Once you have installed SSL Certificate your website qualifies for HTTPS Encryption.
• An HTTPS certificate should be renewed every year. Create Secure Passwords :
• Only setting a unique password is not enough, you need to come up with passwords that are not used anywhere and store them outside the website directory so that it is not easily available to the hacker easily.
• For Example, you should use a 16- digit jumbled number and letters as a password. You should store the password in an offline file on a different computer or hard drive. Hide Your Admin Folders :
• We have various options to hide the admin folders. One of the best options is re-naming the folder to some boring name such as FOLDER-1, FOLDER-2, etc. This becomes difficult for the hacker to locate the file and hack the website. And even your website is secured. Keep Error Massage Simple :
• If our error message gives away any information, then the hackers can get information about the root directory. And through this, they can exploit the website and add virus into it.
• So instead of giving away many details, we should just keep it simple and should write 404 errors or the site is unreachable. Always Hash Password :
• If we store passwords on our website make sure that it is stored in HASH format. This format makes sure that the hacker is not able to locate where and what is the password.
• If the password is stored in plain text format then the hackers can easily locate is and misuse the password.
B-Webdesign Mumbai is also considered as one of the best website design company in Mumbai which offers dynamic website designs according to the clients requirement.
A place to talk about whatever you want
Hello there how are you all?
A place to talk about whatever you want
This proposal is for the next 7 budget cycles.
120,000 MUE each cycle (14 days) for the next 10 cycles, making a total of 1,200,000 MUE.
The MUE project has many costs to keep it not only running on a day to day basis, but more importantly building and growing it.
This proposal is the request for project funding for the next 3 months.
The funds from this proposal, based on current prices do NOT pay to keep the project running, but do contribute significantly.
Until the MUE price is of a $ price of around $0.07 to fully sustain the projects costs, this proposal will be requested every quarter for renewal to keep the project running.
For those of you with little experience/knowledge of running a large multi-million dollar project like this, costs are multiple and large, examples of which are;
(It's important to note none of the core team have ever been paid - in time it is only right this changes)
Back up solutions
3rd party service fees
Legal costs (our last legal bill was $20k for compliance)
For those of you with concerns that other people cannot make proposals, we ask you check out StartMy.io which was created to cater for these very circumstances, and unlike budget proposals does not require 500 MUE fee.
We will also allocate UPTO 10% of our budget fund to donate to worthy campaigns on StartMy.io which in turn will help grow that platform.
Without allocating these funds to the project we cannot continue to grow and show the rest of the world that we are not afraid to "be the first" to do things, or push the boundaries, or try to do better than has come before.
But not just that, because, without these funds the day to day operations of the project, the devs who work so hard for us and its wider ecosystem will be severely affected.
mnbudgetvote many 649c51cc8971a0ee6168ced214dc175b12124b140339645a7fc486e01f4d5012 yes
to vote no
mnbudgetvote many 649c51cc8971a0ee6168ced214dc175b12124b140339645a7fc486e01f4d5012 no