AMP is an open source framework developed by Google in collaboration with Twitter. Accelerated Mobile Pages create better, faster experiences on the mobile web. web designing in mumbai provides its clients with AMP Acceletated Pages. At its core, the framework allows you to build lightweight experiences for mobile by simplifying the HTML and following streamlined CSS rules.
AMP was originally considered to be developed in response to Facebook’s Instant Articles. However, over the years, it has become a powerful platform for delivering content directly from search results at almost lightening speed. Earlier this year, Google drew a line in the sand with the announcement that it will push for adding AMP technology framework to web standards.
So, should I use AMP for my website?
In the few years since AMP was launched, it is generally accepted that media sites do well on AMP. Since the majority of content on media sites is static, these websites have seen significant boosts in organic search traffic. More over many web design agency in mumbai suggests their client to use AMP Pages for faster and better experience on web. In addition, Google has also made it simple for publishers to make their content stand out with Rich Cards. For eCommerce websites with content that is heavily dynamic and changing based on user selections (think filtering, sorting, adding to cart, and more dynamic user actions), the jury is out on the how much AMP can boost performance on mobile. Also the truth is that website development insists the client to use AMP. All SEO and mobile performance enthusiasts seem to agree that a well-implemented AMP website will:
• Significantly increase the volume of organic search traffic.
• Increase engagement and conversion resulting from faster, better mobile experiences.
• Reduce the load on your servers since AMP CDN caches and responds to most search results.
• Provide an opportunity for your content to be featured prominently in AMP carousel on mobile search results.
How does AMP work?
• AMP HTML: Think of AMP HTML as a leaner version of regular HTML. The AMP framework has strict rules for the HTML tags you can use. To ensure fast page load, certain HTML elements like forms are not allowed on AMP. AMP framework also requires that you use a streamlined version of CSS.
• AMP CDN : Commonly known as AMP Cache, a critical component of AMP platform is its proxy-based content delivery network (CDN). The CDN fetches AMP content and caches it for fast delivery. By default, the AMP CDN caches all valid AMP content and does not provide an option to opt out. However, you can continue leveraging your own CND provider on top of AMP cache to customize your content delivery configurations.
We at B-Webdesign which is also a web designing agency in mumbai and provides the best website design and development services in Mumbai.